The Kodi has a tremendous following from all over the world. because of this following the kodi software unable to sustain those traffic and can not giving the proper content to the kodi users. But why all the kodi users are getting this popup issues even they were using the different and updated addons.
There are different pop ups which irritate the users while they are trying to watch the videos through their different addons. In this article, we are going to know about the different pairing pop ups such as openload pair, TVad.me pair, Vshare Pair.
How To Disable Open Load Pairing Popup By Using Stream Authorization Method
The openload pair is one of the pop up from the different pop ups. from the below steps, we are going to learn how to disable the open load pairing pop up.
- Launch your “Kodi Software”
- Select “Addons”
- Click on “Settings” icon
- Select your favourite “video addon”
- From that, you have to select “Movie or any video”
- But you will get a pop up which says “Stream Authorization Required To Play This Video”
- Now visit the “vshare.eu/pair” Address
- Here you will get an “IP Address” for your device
- You have to solve the “Captchas” here
- Then finally click on “Pair”
- You can use this service up to four hours after getting “Your device paired successfully” notification
This is one of the pop up which users thoroughly get on their kodi home screen, visit http://vshare.eu/pair and fix it. If you are facing this pop up then you must follow the above procedure.
How To Disable Vshare eu Pairing Popup By Using Stream Authorization Method
To fix vshare eu pair you need to follow the stream authorization method. This method will give you perfect videos what user wants to watch on through their kodi addons. So let’s start the tutorial.
- Launch your “Kodi Software”
- Click on your favourite “Video Addon”
- Try to watch a “Movie or Video” through that video addon
- But it will deliver a pop up as “to play this video stream authorization required”
- For that, you need to visit “https://vshare. eu/pair”
- Here you can get the “IP Address’ which is for your device
- Then you have to solve some “Captchas”
- Finally, click on the “Pair”
- Then you will get a notification which says “Your device paired successfully”
This is the procedure to fix the vshare.eu pair, with this procedure you can disable the vshare eu pair pop up.
How To Disable TVad.me Pairing Popup By Using Stream Authorization Method
Now we are going to disable the TVad.me pairing pop up on your kodi by using the stream authorization method. This tvad.me also has same procedure to get the perfect videos without getting any interruptions so let me introduce you the stream authorization method to disable the TV ad.me pair on your kodi.
- Launch your “Kodi Software”> Select “Video Addon”> Try to watch a “Movie”> But it delivers “To play this video stream authorization required” pop up> To get this you need to visit “http://thevideo.me/pair”> Here you will get an “IP Address”
- Then click on “Pair”> This pair will stay up to “Four Hours”> After four hours you have to pair your device again with the “TVad.me/pair”